Monday 20 June 2016

Its all too much...

News from the hospital is that the whole illness thing with husband was started by Glandular fever.

Apparently it got introduced into his spinal column - from his surgery I guess, and that is what has caused all the problems and illness things that have been going on for what seems like forever.

I am now struggling...everything has focused on him, which in itself isnt a problem, but it has now gone so far that he wont do ANYTHING...not a thing.

He wont help in the house, he wont help with the garden, he wont help with the boys...not a thing.

Im getting to the point where I am now cross...he is just being lazy.

I know that he is struggling with feeling ill and tired, but it has now turned into a giant "feel sorry for me" fest.

I could cry.

And quite often do.

No comments:

Post a Comment