Sunday 14 February 2016

A terrible thing

I have brought home my class iPad, and I kind of love it...a little bit.

I loaded up some photos on it of things that my class had been doing on Friday and I thought I would share them on Facebook on a page I belong to.

I did this...totally not sure if what I was doing...and then I discovered the terrible thing.

I had put these pictures on to the page, and totally could NOT work out how to credit the lady who had designed the things that I had made for my class...the pictures showing them using them.

She found me out...which is a good thing.

I hope she has forgiven me...what a terrible thing to do.

So sorry Rachel...from stimulating learning.

You should follow her ideas...www.stimulatinglearning.co.uk

They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment