Tuesday 16 February 2016

Sad.

I am feeling very sad today.

I had to have my lovely rabbit Thumper put to sleep this morning. He had some sort of abscess in his face and the vet said he was very poorly...which of course I knew.

He was always full of beans, and last night he just sat...wherever you put him, he just sat there.

He was a house rabbit, so we are used to seeing him hopping about and chasing the dogs...yes he really did chase them. And today, he is missing.

I cant bring myself to clean out his indoor house yet. I know I will have to but not quite yet.

I adopted him from Pets at home when I took my class on a trip there. He was left in the adoption centre because the staff said that everyone thought he looked funny and was too big to be a proper "bunny"...so I had him.

He was huge. Not sure what breed, but a big one. His ears were enormous and he was so friendly. He would love a cuddle and would sit with me whilst I did my school work.

I miss him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment